Blessed Twelve Fold

I created my blog to share with you the triumphs & trials that go with being a Mom, Wife & Business Owner. This is a crazy life!!!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome

First of all, Welcome to My Blog!!

I hope you thouroughly enjoy witnessing my pain as I embark on this endeavor of starting an online business. All kidding aside though, this is tough. It seemed so simple in my head but as I am fast learning, from head to launch is a bumpy, tiresome, complicated ride! The hard part has really been though, navigating through the world wide web.
Ah, yes, the "www monster" as I frequently find myself calling it, is nothing short of complicated. A few months ago, before I began this endeavor, I thought I was a pretty saavy chick, well let me tell you, NOT THE CASE! Between ecommerce & dashboards & CSS & lets not forget my favorite, search engine optimization I am lost & so now I find myself "blogging". Another feat that is nothing short of miraculous. But in the end, I hope that as everything comes together, you will also witness my joy. My joy that began with an "aha" moment on a Caribbean cruise last March.

Christina
Blessed Twelve Fold

2 comments:

  1. I figured out how to export to Facebook!! This may sound silly, but this is huge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you lots of luck on your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete