Blessed Twelve Fold

I created my blog to share with you the triumphs & trials that go with being a Mom, Wife & Business Owner. This is a crazy life!!!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Are we there yet?

This week has been challenging. Between my "job" & the kids & home responsibilities, I have had barely any time to get things done for Blessed Twelve Fold. I am quickly reaching the point of what I am starting to call my "are we there yet" syndrome. Logic tells me that slow & steady wins the race but I just want to get there!!
But some great news is that I got in contact with a vendor, who has adorable products by the way, who is participating in a baby expo in TX in the fall. She will be handing out baby gift bags for free to everyone who stops by her booth & offered to include Blessed Twelve Fold marketing material in the bags. They are expecting 3500- 5500 expectant mommies, grandmommies, etc. That is huge!
I know this weekend will allow me some time to work on the site & my FB page has 48 fans!! The cocoons came in today & they are oober cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment